Thursday, 23 April 2015

Dorothy


Have you ever just been about to go out and your mobile rings, you look and it is someone who goes on forever and you haven't time. That was me today. Just stepped out of the door and  the phone started. I did something I don't normally do, I looked to see who it was and I was glad I did. Don't get me wrong, I adore my friends. Just when people phone and I am already running late for an appointment and this person just wants to talk and talk and talk ........  I ignored the call, bad of me I know, felt guilty all day about it. Thinking I might need to phone her now and say sorry. 
Anyway, isn't this outfit stunning. It is a mix and match from SySy's and ever so sexy. Let me show you better in the pictures below.

The top and skirts are all sold seperately. Or if you like to buy complete outfits, each top has a skirt that blends in perfectly.Each skirt has 2 colour options on the belts. I was wearing the white skirt and black  belt option with the white top and black dots the other day. I love the  texture  and the shading hits all the right places. You might not feel like getting dressed up in RL but pop over to SySy's and buy Dorothy  and work that sexy walk.


Skirt & top - Dorothy @SySy's   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/243/133/23

Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins / hair - Clawtooth  / necklace - Baby Monkey / poses - Pretense


No comments:

Post a Comment