Wednesday, 29 April 2015

If I can't Sleep I will Blog


I couldn't sleep so I signed into SL, put on some comfy clothes and played. Stupid how feeling like this in RL makes me dress like it in SL. This was my first time at Image Essentials Studios and Poses Stores Sim (darn that is a mouthful). There are loads of things there , from a farm to a circus and this play park. It is worth a visit. 


I love this sweater from Somnia, I love the slogan. ''Positive thoughts only''. We all should own this in SL. On sad times, or when we just feel a little off, its a good thing to wear. You can get it with either a light HUD or a dark HUD, depends on what colours you would rather wear. For 70L at the Dressing Room it is a bargain. Just not sure how long it is there for so better go now so you don't forget.
Somnia was one of the stores I loved when I was in SL before and I was so happy to find it still open and better than ever.


Somnia at The Dressing Room  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Imogen/192/180/28

Skin -  7 Deadly S{K}ins / hair - +elua+ / jeans - Baby Monkey / poses - Pretense / SMugg boots  -  Baby Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment