Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Meet Snow


7 Deadly S{K}ins are at the Fantasy Faire  with some skins and  I have one of them on along with the cute  horns ears in the picture above. It also comes with a unicorn horn, cleavage options  and shape.
As soon as I put this one I ran over to my friends plot  to play with her unicorns and got lost in  taking pictures and playing. All inspired from putting on this skin. So lets take a better look at it.


I love skins like this and it helps when shapes are provided if you want to  role play so you can feel like you get into character but I kept on my own shape for this. I wanted to see what it would like if I wore it just everyday. I love it. The shading is beautiful and  defines the shape well. It is an easy to wear skin and so easy to get my SLink feet sorted. This is my first post with my SLink feet and it was so easy. I just put them on and used the  HUD provided with the skin to match, all by the touch of a button. Now I know  it is so easy with this brand I need to buy some SLink hands  so I can play with them too.

7 Deadly S{K}ins at the faire   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sylvan%20of%20Spells/79/129/45

Hair & +elua+  / bikini &  SySy / feet & SLink / eyes & The Stringer Mausoleum / poses  & Pretense


No comments:

Post a Comment