Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Old Favourites

As you know I was in SL for a while and then left for a few years. I blogged back then too.  Now I am back I have gone looking for some of the old favourites along with finding out all the new stores that have popped up over the few years. Two of my old favourites for hair had been Exile and Wasabi Pills. I was delighted that they are still in SL and over the moon to see they are bigger and better than ever.  I bought some things from each store, got dressed up and went to play on a friends sim she is building, I am a lucky girl to get on here.


Part of the sim has been fixed up like a picnic area with a place selling cakes. I should have kept on walking but who can walk past cake

Wasabi Pills - Sibel & Exile  - Like
Here are the styles I bought. Aren't they super cute. Textures are beautiful.Sibel comes in  colour packs of 4. Exile has a colour HUD  with 20 shades to choose from. Like also has a option that has no strands over the eye, for the more clean glam look.
OMG I need an SL job so I can go buy loads from from there stores. 

Go  have a look at both places yourself. 

Hair - Sibel @Wasabi Pills  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coraline/203/104/1003
          Like @ Exile   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Covet/122/96/29

skin -Adam n Eve / lashes - Lumae / dress - Entice / eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum


No comments:

Post a Comment