Saturday, 25 April 2015

The Monkey And The Crabs


I used to  climb rocks with my older brother as a kid and look for crabs. As soon as I found one I ran screaming. Then I went looking for more - what was that all about !
This pose and prop reminded me of those days. It is nice when good memories come back and make you smile Anyway back to the swimwear I want to show you all.


Have you ever looked at a  swimwear and thought, I want that top but those bottoms ? Well with these you can do that. At Baby Monkey they sell their tops and bottoms separate so you can mix and match, have plain or polka dots. Not sure about the colours I have blogged ? well don't worry about that. Each item comes with a  HUD that hold 35 different colours. So all you need to do is decide which bottoms and which top you want and then you are set for summer. No need to buy loads of bikini's, just pop over to Baby Monkey and get some of these.


Swimwear @ Baby Monkey http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Timon/213/220/28

hair & Olive / skin & Adam n Eve /  pose n prop, top picture & Uncertain Smile / other pose & Pretense

No comments:

Post a Comment