Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Which Colour Am I ?

We played a bit of a game on plurk last night asking, 'If I was a colour what would it be and why ?' I liked the answers I got, nice colours and nice reasons. It was interesting to have to think of others as a colour and give them the reason why. I didn't just throw anything out, I really thought about it.  Maybe it was one of those things 'you had to be there at the time' for. 
Anyway back to what I wanted to show you. The colour thing made me want to show of these today. Now people know I am not the biggest fan of gacha so it has to be something brilliant to make me interested. 


Wildflower Low Tops are from More Than Ever and it is their Gacha offering for  the Fleek Gacha Fair. The 3  colours above are the RARE ones to get - the cute ladybug on the left foot makes it worth trying to get the rare. 

Here are the other colours on offer. At 50L a touch, it is worth it to get one of these at the very least. I just noticed I am missing the yellow. How the heck did I miss the yellow when I love yellow shoes in any life. Oh well you will see them soon enough when you get over to win a pair yourself.


While you are there make sure you grab this crackin' gift. 

Fleek Gacha Fair http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Iowa/172/220/23

Low tops at the Fair & More Than Ever

Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins / hair - Moon / eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum / pose and prop - oOo Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment