Wednesday, 6 May 2015

A Mothers Love Never Ends

 I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I’ll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if  I can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.


It must be one of the most sad events  for a parent to die when their child is young. Even taking this picture made me sad.
The ghost AV from BLACK TULIP is just amazing. I explored so many places wearing it. It comes with its own HUD , the picture below shows it.You can also get poses to suit this AV (pictured below), the last one is a group gift. I am going to keep an eye on the store flickr to see the creative pictures you all take with this. 
I took loads of picture but the first picture and another at the very end of this post are my main two.




visit BLACK TULIP http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Casablanca%20Estates/167/170/25

No comments:

Post a Comment