Friday, 8 May 2015

Entice Me



Entice is a store I fell for the second I walked in, can not tell you have happy I was to find out it was joint owned by an old SL friend from  my very early days.
This gorgeous dress and shoes  are both called Amapola. I am only showing one colour of  the 6 different options. Each dress has a shoe colour that matches it. Now while the shoes are 100L each and the dress is 100L each, you can fatpack either for 400L. Great value, especially for the shoes. The HUD in the fatpack makes it easy to change the colours. Why not try something different than just running to the  same shops all the time, you never know what you might find.


Dress and shoes from Entice  - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/141/186/29

skin - 7 deadly s{K}ins / hair - exile / pose - oOo studio / eyes  -  The Stringer Mausoleu. / necklace - Baby Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment