Friday, 1 May 2015

Get The London Look

I remember when mon tissu first open, it was known as the most beautiful sim on the grid. It was one of the places I planned to visit again but not got round to it. The I heard it was closing and so many got upset over the loss of the sim. I had to visit. It is so different than the first build I remembered but it is even more striking  and so sad it will be gone in a few days.
Anyway, let me tell you about the jumpsuits I am wearing from Entice.


Want to Want Me Jumpsuit (above) comes in red, black and white. Sweetness Follows Jumpsuit (below) comes in black, red and silver. Both are at the Designers Showcase on the Flawless sim for May at only 99L each (reg 175). 


Going to showcase events like this makes it easy to see what is on a sim without having to walk around it all and that makes shopping easier.  Hope you enjoy shopping there.

Visit Entice at the Designer Showcase http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/197/39/28

Other items in the pictures are
hair & Exile / Shoes & CHoOoZ / skin & YS&YS / pose & oOo Studio/ bag & Mulier


No comments:

Post a Comment