Friday, 8 May 2015

I Need A Rainbow Day

If ever there was a day I needed something to cheer me up, this is it. The UK elections have happened and it is a sickening result.
Rainbows, I need a rainbow day. It is cloudy and over cast outside but I can still get my rainbows in SL. Not just see them but wear them too.


I took this picture the other day when visiting sims I used to know, I am still looking to see who is still here and who has gone. I was happy to find Tableau is still here and more fun than ever.
Anyway back to what I am wearing.


This fun dress is from Somnia and called  Atmospheric. The boots match and are called Overcast.   
They both come with a HUD, it lets you decide if you want dark clouds, light clouds, rainbows or even just plain. The boots come in to leg lengths. Great items to wear together or mix and match. If ever you wanted to dress show your mood, this is it 

Pop over to Somnia mainstore   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Snatch%20City/228/117/30

Skin - Heavens Gates / hair - Wasabi Pills /  oOo studio

No comments:

Post a Comment