Tuesday, 19 May 2015

I Was Enticed

 I have two great outfits from Entice to show you today. Both are classy yet easy to wear. So lets take a look and I can give you the details about each of them
First let me show you Want To Want Me. If you remember I showed this jumpsuit before but it was in block colours. The cherry blossom print just adds that bit more interest. It comes in  six stunning colours. I found it hard to decide which one to wear as I loved all the shades but I opted for for lavender. This store takes time on the detail, like the belt, rather than running around the grid trying to find things they have done it for me. What I also love about Entice is that they also sell nails to match. It was because of this I had to get my SLinks hands fast when I came back to SL

The next outfit is being featured at Penumbra Fashion Week. This outfit is called Whole New
World. The top comes in either translucent (I am wearing) or opaque. The bra is part of the outfit. With six colours to pick from this is a good add to your inventory, not only because of the price ( 150L each or 450L for the fatpack ) but also because of the mix and match options. They have made shoes to match this, so you don't have to run around trying to find a store with something to wear. At 450L for the factpack you might as well just get all six colours. I didn't even have to work at finding earrings, clutch or nails to match. Entice designers have thought of this too. Either go see Entice at the show or get over to their store but make sure you take a look at them.

Entice at fashion week - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cuoricino/172/11/1303

Entice store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/128/189/29

1st picture
pose - Karin - / hair - +elua+ / skin - Pink Fuel / shoes SySy

2nd picture
poses - Karin / skin - 7 deadly {SK}ins / lips - Adore&Abor / hair - Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment