Wednesday, 20 May 2015

I'll Be Waiting



I'll be waiting.
I may be young or old and gray,
Counting the days,
But I'll be waiting,
And when I finally see you come,
I'll run when I see you
I'll meet you.

The prop and poses are from Black Tulip. The chair comes  with a few sit poses in it. Or you can get the chair and poses to move around. Either way you can make some very moving, creative pictures with these. Black Tulip is one store I am very impressed with on my return to SL and one I will keep a close eye on.

Black Tulip http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Casablanca%20Estates/171/128/25

The Hair is by +elua+  and called Noah, the Dress is Dami and called Sailor Dress. Both are on sale at Shiny Shabby. It is a beautiful event with amazing designers and creators there. I only wish I had the funds to buy all the things to show you. It is worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment