Monday, 25 May 2015

I'm Gonna Fly

     I am going to fly this thing just as soon as I find the ON button.
My Attic is on and the theme is "Back To The Future". This dress is what Sysy Chapman came up with. I love the name of it - McFly.  It comes in 8 different colours so there has to be one that suits you. I love how clothes inspire to go searching places in SL, I ended up on the deck of a spaceship. Now I need to work out how to fly this thing.
Why not pop over to My Attic, everything is set to a cheaper price there for 10 days by all the designers. This dress is just $95L right now. Be fast though There is only a few more days of My Attic left - you can always get this dress at SySy's main store after though.

SySy @ My Attic ttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/100/195/22

hair - Wasabi Pills / shoes - [Al-Hanna] / poses Pretense / skin - Pink Fuel

No comments:

Post a Comment