Saturday, 9 May 2015

On9 Is Open


I have just been to this brilliant event called on9. It has some fantastic designers all under one roof with great prices to match. I wanted to show you an example of what is on offer. This gorgeous dress is by SySy and is called Siren. It comes in black, blue, red, tan and champagne. 
I have on champagne and just adore it. I love the waist detail with the two buttons. The best part is the colour change around the bust. Each dress has three  different colours on a HUD, it is just perfect.  I teamed it up with shoes from SySy that can be bought at her main store. That girl is just  perfect at everything she makes.

on9  -    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/246/193/999

hair - exile / skin  - Lumae / pose - purple poses

No comments:

Post a Comment