Thursday, 21 May 2015

Party Like It's 1985

1985 and I was 14.  Super Mario was released and I still had a dream for my life to achieve something. Oh how Things have changed. Stellar is part of My Attic and this round is 'Back To The Future. I  live near the place the DeLorean cars got made. I seen then the odd time driving for TV stuff but the company wouldn't sell them on the market over here. Anyway back to the clothes lol. 
 Stellar has made 6 great outfits based on the 80s and OMG they are fun. I wanted to dress like this and wear the fashion but at 14 there was only so much I could buy myself or convince my mum to buy for me. Another brilliant thing now is nails, now I know you all know about these but its new to me after being gone for so long. I love that nail colours have been made to match these outfits.  I need to get to My Attic and see what else is on offer.

Stellar @ My Attica http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/100/195/22

hair - Truth / shoes - Baby Monkey / skin - 7 Deadly S{K}ins / pose - oOo studio

No comments:

Post a Comment