Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Spring Clean Bargain

7 Deadly S{K}ins is having a a spring clean which means bargains for us. They have 20 skins boxed for just 100L. There are a few male skins, above shows the female ones. Most comes with appliers, the skins in the picture above all have their appliers provided.
For us girls that would give 11  skins for 100L or for  our man folk it would give them 9, still a bargain. For us bloggers it is a wickedly brilliant offer as many of us try to give different looks to each post and change skins often to do it. Personally I will  use these, some more than others. I have a few favourite that I will  use more than the rest but that still  offers me value for money. 

Pop over to the store and grab your box   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/189/52/23

If you want to see what I did with the male skins just take a look - remember it is Eurovision weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment