Monday, 18 May 2015

Stone The Crows

         Out for a walk, minding my own business and I get attacked by crows            
But soon I found a friend
Let me tell you about the thing I am wearing and show you it all in better detail. The fab boots and stockings are from {MOEKO}. This is a new store to me, I love that is is so different from what I would normally wear. It comes with a brilliant dress to match these but sadly it is made for SLink mesh body (might work with other mesh bodies). I do intend to get a mesh body so you never know you might see the dress soon on here with the boots and stockings in one of the other colours its made in.

The dress I have on is on sale at the GENRE event and it is from Faster Pussycat. This month GENRE is kawaii and anime. I love this event, I will return again next month.

{MOEKO} Penelope Pastel Goth - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//105/95/2000
GENRE - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/39/172/3286

necklace - SySy / eyes - The Stringer Masuoleum / props & poses - Uncertain Smile /  skin - 7 Deadly S{K}ins

No comments:

Post a Comment