Wednesday, 6 May 2015

The Real Deal

A book is a dream you hold in your hand
I love reading, I can hide in the pages and float to another world


I seen some great items released today and thought  oh I want those. Then I seen the cost and thought hmmmm. Now don't get me wrong, they are not expensive and they are well made. Just they reminded of of the fantastic value at Baby Monkey. I got this top and this skirt for  a similar cost to the other things but I got a better deal. Rather than just having one colour of each item I got 35 colours of this top and 35 colours of this skirt. That has to to be the better deal. Beautifully made, great detail.Easy to mix and match.


 This is the HUD you get with each item. See all those colours you can play with. If this top and skirt isn't your thing, there are plenty of other styles to pick from and all offer a great colours range at a great price too.


Baby Monkey @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Timon/213/220/28

hair - exile / pose oOo studio / skin - Lumae / props Uncertain Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment