Sunday, 17 May 2015

The Truth

Woke up this morning to find Truth Hawks had released more hair. I thought, great, it will be easy to dress today. How wrong was I. How do I pick between two stunning hair styles. I ended up picking this one but by the end of the day I know I will have swapped between them both.Picking a style is hard enough but then the colour,so many, what is your shade?
Verinne
Told you they are fab styles. The braids must be so hard to make yet Truth makes them with ease. Celeste hairband has a colour change HUD, such thought to detail.
Celeste
The top and skirt are from SySy. She is always a safe bet when it comes to  great styles. Both come in a range of colours.
The shoes are wicked, they have a colour HUD with 16 colours  for only 90L, check out [Al-Hanna] for their Mia heels 
The skin is from Pink Fuel, a group gift, finding I am living in this more and more. Oh and my eyes are from The Stringer Mausoleum, pose from oOo Studio.
I normally list all this stuff at the end but thought it was all worth a mention.

So that's me, ready to go exploring this morning, then I have to deal with RL family. Wish I could just place in SL all day.

Pop over to Truth and grab some new hair http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/152/90/34

No comments:

Post a Comment