Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Life Can Be A Beach Sometimes

I know this should have been done a few days ago but my PC died and by wee dog is in the vets with a broken leg.  She gets her operation today so I am blogging on this new PC to try and take my mind of it alittle. Anyway back to what I wanted to show you.
 First, Truth hair, I dont need to tell you how cute it is, how the colour range is awesome and all that, we all know how brilliant anything Truth Hawks makes. What I do need to let you know is it is part of The Arcade Gacha. This round has so many great stuff in it and even if you dont get what you want there are loads of people doing swaps. So get over and play and win some Truth.
This cute outfit is from More Than Ever who is at the 'Some Like It Hot' event. The Tropical Fringe top and skirt comes in three great colours ad worth popping over to get. Events like this are great to find new stores  that many others might know about but you never seen before.
Hope you have fun at these two great events and get what you want from these two great stores.

Truth @ The Arcade Gacha  - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/67/132/32 

More Than Ever @ Some Like It Hot event -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sage%20Isle/179/133/30

Skin - Pink Fuel / Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum / pose - Kirin

No comments:

Post a Comment