Monday, 15 June 2015

When Did Alice Grow Up

So I seen info about an event called Alice in Sexyland and I never really give it much thought. I don't have a problem with the more adult side of SL but I am not very good at blogging it. My prejudgement about this event was so wrong. It is mature but with taste. There are also loads of cute things and this dress is one of them. It is by Dark Passions and called Alice in Roses. I love the design and adore the roses over the skirt. They even have nails to match - the HUD shows the options. So what did I learn today ? Never prejudge an event and Dark Passions makes awesome stuff.


Dark Passions @ Alice in Sexyland - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Asperiche%20Bluffs/251/128/25

skin - 7 Deadly S{K}ins / shoes - Baby Monkey / hair - +elua+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment