Tuesday, 8 December 2015

A - Z Challenge Starts With Willis

Willow Zander and I decided to do an A - Z challenge starting today. This  week the store or items  used must start with  the letter A. To kick it off we swapped pictures and info. To see what I was up to  you need nip over to http://willowzee.com/

I have been a fan of Willis (as her friends call her) for a long time. She has been in SL and been a blogger forever. Posting honest reviews, takes great pictures and she even takes time to writes stuff with it.  Even when I took a few years break from SL I used to look up her blog the odd time and see what was going on with SL. 
I do love this picture, wish I had done it myself.

Hair: Exile | After the Rain Sparkle | Blonde
Eyes: .ID. | Super Shine | Aqua
Skin: YS&YS | Ava | Tone 00 (Catwa
Underwear: Supernatural | Anete
Corset: The Annex | Laced Underbust Corset | Black @ We <3 RP

Jeans: Alaskametro | Miya Jeans (appliers)
Shoes: KC | Apogea Platforms
Head: Catwa | Annie Vampire
Crown: OXIDE | Anthea @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pose: aDORKable | Cell Phone 1

No comments:

Post a Comment